By purchasing any product/service from Must Be Media Ltd you are agreeing to comply with our Terms and Conditions as stated below.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions your statutory rights are not affected.
- Design Materials
- The client must provide full design material for must be media to start and complete the design of the website.
- It is not the responsibility for Must Be Media to project manage the supply of materials required to build the website. We are employed to build the website with the correctly supplied materials. Should a customer not respond to reasonable contact attempts (ie. 3 phones calls and 3 emails) Must Be Media shall no longer chase the client and after 3 months of no contact, the web project will be archived until such times as the customer contacts Must Be Media. Must Be Media will no longer be obliged to facilitate any out going communication to the client.
- All material such has text and images supplied by the client for the website design will be assumed to be the property of the client. This information can then be used without fear of any copyright issues. Must be media will not be held responsible for any copyright issues brought against the client.
- During the website site process if the client does not supply the relevant content for Must Be Media to design the website within 3 months from the point of sale, Must Be Media will deem the website to of been delivered and that the client will not be eligible to receive either a full or part refund as it was not Must Be Media who failed to deliver on the contract.
- Archived Projects
- Retrieving a web project from the archive will incur an admin fee. If there has been no contact after 6 months Must Be Media will consider the web project as completed to the clients specifications and therefore no further work will be carried out on the project. This admin fee is non-refundable.
- Must Be Media has discretion over these rules, but accession will be soley down to the managers choice. There will be an admin fee which must be made prior to retrieving and re-activating the web project.
- With either of the above options, the client will now also be under a stricter regime of supping information or materials to complete the job. Should no communication occur from the client within a 2 week period from the re-activation of the web project must be media can terminate the job and the admin fee will not be refunded.
- We reserve the right to refuse to construct a web site which we may judge as unfit due to content or otherwise. This includes sites containing adult oriented material such as pornography, sites which promote hatred towards persons belonging to any ethnic group, religion or sexual orientation and sites which infringe copyright or are contrary to UK laws.
- The acceptance of Must be Media to design your website will be deemed has a contractual agreement between the client and must be Media.
- Must be media will endeavour to design website pages that are compatible with most current website browsers. But we cannot be responsible for pages that do display in new versions of browsers released after the website has been designed.
- Websites are not editable by the client unless they are purchased with CMS at time of ordering.
- If you purchase a CMS system (content management system) with your website this will be the clients responsibility. Must Be Media cannot be held responsible for clients making errors altering there website or damaging there website by using content management.
- Must be Media will be happy to provide passwords for the content management system when a client purchases a CMS product. Once provided, the website content and platform is the client’s responsibility.
- If a clients website is hacked, the website is damaged or is interfered with in an abnormal way, this is not the fault of Must Be Media and will have to rectified at the clients expense.
- Must Be Media cannot be responsible for a client’s website if this is hacked or suffers a phishing attack.
- Any design times specified by must be media are subject to change at any time in the design process.
- Deposits paid for any product or service from Must Be Media are non-refundable.
Search Engine Optimisation
- Any search engine package provided by must be media we will endeavour to push your website has high on the search engines has we can but we can. We cannot guarantee any first page positions and will not refund on this basis.
- Must Be Media will not be held responsible for email forwarding issues to accounts like Gmail or Hotmail has we cannot control changes to their operating conditions.
- Email boxes provided by Must Be Media are the client’s responsibility to maintain on a regular basis.
- Must Be Media are not responsible for setting up email endpoints (software) such as Microsoft Outlook or configuring mobile devices. We will however supply the correct settings to achieve this upon request.
- All domains supplied to clients are the owned and the property of the client not must be media.
- We cannot be held responsible for any errors, delays or omissions during the domain registration (or failure of registration) or during the period that the client holds the domain name.
- We are not the authorising body for your use of the Domain Name in the course of your business and therefore accept no liability current or future for any legal challenges made against you for the use of the Domain Name. All services are subject to availability, and may be withdrawn at any time.
- Any domain name registered with or held by Must Be Media will incur a charge of £100 transfer fee should you wish to transfer to another provider or account. Any email accounts associated with domains being transferred will also be terminated.
- Must Be Media cannot accept liability for losses caused by the unavailability, malfunction or interruption of any of it's services for loss of turnover, sales, revenue, profits or indirect, consequential or special loss.
- All accounts have set quota and bandwidth limits. The client when signing up to our services recognises this fact and they are related to the service purchased. Should these limits be hit Must Be Media can increase the limits or change the client to another package for a fee.
- If a client wants a backup of their site this can be supplied for a small admin charge
- If a service issue arises during the initial set up process you may request a refund. How ether we reserve the right to offer an extension or another product to resolve the issue rather than providing a refund.
- No refunds will be given after seven days of the sign up date.
- If work has been started within the 7 days then we reserve the right to charge for the time and this will be deducted of the amount you paid to must be media.
- You must contact the office to discuss any issues before you initiate a chargeback against Must Be Media.
- If a chargeback is initiated without contact to the office then we will have to seek legal action against the company, such as but not limited to raising a County Court Judgement (CCJ).
If you have any questions regarding out terms and conditions please contact the office on 01524 486101 and a member of the management team will assist you to resolve any issues you have.
Must Be Media takes all care to try and work with clients but we must keep our costs down by not spending an ever increasing amount of time chasing clients and keeping jobs on hold. This is why we have added these rules in to protect ourselves and our valued clients and to maintain a high quality of service.