Must Be Media recently became Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant. PCI DSS Is a worldwide standard and was created to help businesses process card payments by making sure they are taking the necessary steps to ensure data protection.
PCI DSS has 6 categories these are:
1. Build and maintain a secure network.
2. Protect cardholder data.
3. Maintain a vulnerability management program.
4. Implement Strong Access Control Measures.
5. Regularly monitor and test networks.
6. Maintain an information security policy.